Pet Boarding for Animals with Special Needs
Our caring team at the Jonesboro Family Pet Hospital recognizes that some pets require extra time, love, and familiarity with their health issues — so that we can appropriately address their physical, emotional, and medical needs while they board with us. For this reason, we offer Special Needs Boarding.
Our Special Needs Boarding is a comprehensive program that is specifically tailored to boarding pets with the following conditions or symptoms:
- Diabetes (our PCS will check glucose levels, feed, and give insulin)
- Seizures (epilepsy)
- Senior pets
- Requiring multiple medications
- Chronic illness (asthma, kidney failure, heart disease)
- Requiring mobility assistance (arthritis, hind end weakness, paralysis)
- Unique dietary requirements
- Post surgical care
All Special Needs Boarding pets stay in an area devoted to the additional care they need and are monitored around the clock by our trained nursing team and on-site veterinarians. Jonesboro Family Pet Hospital strives to give your pet love and attention in a safe, supportive environment so you will feel comfortable being away for a few days.